“Are Women Better Leaders?” with Rebel Brown
Are women wired to lead? Are they more active listeners? Do they serve as stronger mentors? Perhaps most important the corporate world, are women better leaders than their male counterparts?
Who better to take on this sensitive subject than a true rebel, even in name: Rebel Brown!
Rebel is an international speaker, author, leadership coach and organizational consultant who helps leaders and organizations realize their full potential. During this episode of The Rebel Leader, Rebel offers many profound insights regarding leadership today including:
- How, since the caveman days, nature has made men more aggressive and women more nurturing
- In leadership roles, women often demonstrate more emotional intelligence than men
- How both genders are hardwired to feel threatened by change… and each must embrace the change happening all around us
- How, over time, our “programming” as male or female leaders is blending so both genders learn how to be better leaders
- How the right balance of men and women leaders make the best possible leadership team
- How openly discussing the strengths of women and men as leaders actually brings us closer together; rather than widening the gender gap, we build a bridge over the gap
- And so much more!
Be sure to check out the entire interview with Rebel. As you’ll hear, she is not afraid of starting the tough conversations… and manages to do so without falling into a pattern of groundless cliches and stereotypes. After listening, regardless of your gender, we’re sure you’ll think of leadership in a much different way. You might even find yourself asking: “Are women really better leaders?”
And, of course, after listening please go to iTunes and leave an objective review for The Rebel Leader podcast. We appreciate your support!
Contact Details for Today’s Rebel Leader: Rebel Brown