Beyond Marketing: The Very Real Impact of Social Leadership
The proliferation of social business practices can be found throughout a socially minded organization:
- In HR, social recruiting is key to finding potential job candidates in a competitive job market
- Sales professionals are using LinkedIn to connect with potential buyers of their company’s products and/or services
- Customer service, through social monitoring — perhaps for the first time — is listening and engaging in real-time
- And so much more…
As many of us have learned, these breakthroughs and outcomes are positively influencing culture, climate — and the bottom line of many organizations.
In our next #SocialLeader Chat, we’ll explore the very real impacts social — and social leadership — has on the way businesses are run today. We’ll examine the essential business practices that have been transformed by the advent of social media and social mindsets. And we’ll look at what might be next on the social landscape.
Together we’ll dig into these questions in Monday’s chat:
- What impact can a socially minded leader have on HR? #SocialLeader
- What benefits to a culture can be realized through social influences? #SocialLeader
- In what ways can sellers better serve buyers & clients through social? #SocialLeader
- What are the downsides to social selling? #SocialLeader
- How can social technology improve workforce productivity? #SocialLeader
- In what ways does social deepen relations with customers? #SocialLeader
- How might Research & Development (R&D) benefit from social? #SocialLeader
- Where else have you seen social leadership affect your organization or those you serve? What has surprised you? #SocialLeader
Join us on Monday, July 13 at 5p PST/8p EST for #SocialLeader Chat on Twitter.