How the Best Companies Engage Employees [Infographic]
Business leaders are feeling the effects of the competitive job market. A drop in retention now could mean loss of business and heightened costs from extra hiring initiatives. This means the ability to engage employees is more important to your bottom line than ever before. Battling employee engagement pitfalls within your organization is a major challenge, but you have the power to make an impact.
Unfortunately, with such a diverse workforce, your team’s ability to find uniform engagement solutions grows even more difficult. With the right tools and information, you can lead everyone on your team to sucessfully engage employees.
Employees who are engaged are more passionate, motivated, and productive. Quantum Workplace created an infographic to help HR pros develop a strategy to tackle employee engagement head-on.
How to Engage Employees
Here are the tips and trends you need to know to get started:
- Only 68% of employees agree they are paid fairly
- The most engaged employees believe their organization will have a successful future
- While 81% of baby boomers are engaged, only 70% of those ages 26-35 are
- “My job allows me to utilize my strengths” has become the number one driver for employees younger than age 66
- Only 74% of employees say it would take a lot to get them to leave the organization
What will it take to fully engage your employees? Sit down and chat with them today about what they need from you.