Creating Brand Love in the Social Age with @Ekaterina
My guest today is Ekaterina Walter, CMO of Branderati and bestselling author of Think Like Zuck (as in Mark Zuckerberg of a little-known website called Facebook).
Among the first few minutes, we discuss this brilliant leader’s insights…
- On Marketing in the Social Age: How to leverage your brand’s advocates to turn marketing efforts from just another campaign into a movement!
- On the New P.R.: “We live in the age of ‘infoblicity’” – that’s right folks, information and publicity, combined.
- On Brand Love: “Advocacy is becoming a filter. Advocacy done right also becomes influence in the social space.”
- On Her Favorite Study: “Ten percent of the population holding an unshakable belief can influence the rest of the population over time. Scientists have proven this isn’t just true some of the time, but time after time.” That’s where your advocates come in.
- On The Urgency of Creating a Movement: “Customers are not just buying products anymore. They’re investing in brands. The brands that will win going forward are the ones who are truly building movements behind their companies.”
And that’s just from the first few minutes of our show – wait until we get into the game-changing power of visual storytelling. Hint: everything you learned about marketing (yes, even social marketing) is in about to get an update!
Buy her books HERE.
Don’t forget to check out last week’s episode with Dorie Clark!
By the way: Go Pats!!! (ugh.)
Did you like today’s post? If so you’ll love our frequent newsletter! Sign up HERE and receive The Switch and Shift Change Playbook, by Shawn Murphy, as our thanks to you!
Image credit: cifotart / 123RF Stock Photo