Our Complicated Fascination with Employee Engagement
Want to learn how to engage with employees the right way? Without it coming across as manipulative and self-serving?
Want to move past the “why” of employee engagement and go straight into the “what” and the “how”?
Want to learn more about how the human side of business, and mutually-beneficial relationships with your fellow team members, can impact your business? And can have a significant impact on company culture and climate?
Then you’ll enjoy this week’s episode of The Rebel Leader with Kevin Jones, an expert practitioner of sincere employee engagement. As you listen, you’ll quickly learn: Kevin walks the talk. In fact, he’s helped clients from the newest start-up to NASA get their employees more emotionally invested in the company mission so they can truly impact the bottom line.
During this fun and insightful interview, Kevin shares his unique perspective on several important workplace topics:
- The 11 secrets of engaged employees
- Why most organizations struggle with employee engagement
- How personal and organizational purpose must be aligned for quality engagement to occur
- How to convince employers and leaders just how important human relationships are in the workplace
- How surveys and assessments are almost a “forensic” approach to engagement and culture change
- How, for many employees, any kind of change can become a source of resentment
- And so much more!
Be sure to check out the entire interview with our friend and fellow IBM Futurist, Kevin Jones. We’re sure you’ll leave this episode with a much better vision of how to turn your employees into engaged ambassadors for your company!
And, of course, please go to iTunes and leave an objective review for The Rebel Leader podcast. We appreciate your support!
Contact Details for Today’s Rebel Leader