Help for the Chronically Overworked with Dr. Greg Marcus
How much time do you spend working? How much time is left to do other things important to you besides work? In America, we are notorious for working more and vacationing less. But this isn’t an isolated issue. What price are we paying for 24/7 connectivity? What about the price others pay for being overworked? If you’re overworked and want to do something about change, then this episode of Work That Matters will be invaluable. I talk with Dr. Greg Marcus about chronic overworking and what you can do to get control of your overworked life. So, grab something to take notes. There is more great wisdom coming your way.
- Recognize the signs of idolizing work and the impacts to you
- How your personal values can help you bust your habit of chronically overworking
- Skills to overcome overworking
- The importance of People-First Life
- The role of cognitive illusion in our habit of overworking
Signs You’re Chronically Overworked
- Health issues
- Crappy meals
- Sex life suffers
- No time for hobbies
- Missed family events
Mentionables from the Interview
Free strategy session with Dr. Greg Marcus. Gain insights into how you can beat overworking.