The Leadership Secrets of Infectious Charisma
From Theatre Director to executive presentation coach – it is no wonder to me that this week’s guest, Achim Nowak, is so in demand. Join me as I learn the secrets of powerful communication with this author of Infectious.
Just a few lines from our fascinating talk:
- “What is the secret that set the winners apart? Energy!”
- “Most of us have been trained to be small, and being small doesn’t serve us, ever.”
- “Common wisdom is that you either have charisma or you don’t. That’s not true. You may not want to aim for Maria Callas, but you can improve your charisma by taking proven steps.”
- “We did an exercise with the executives we were coaching. We said, ‘Say it sincerely, and say it sarcastically.’ 50% of the people, you couldn’t tell the difference.”
- And just wait until we get into the cross-cultural disaster caused by the word ‘passion’ when an American went over to Europe! Yikes.
You can find Achim here. Make sure you sign up for his weekly Energy Boost email. You’ll love it!
Image credit: falara / 123RF Stock Photo